iPad Gaming – Mobile Casinos for iPad
What You Need to Know
Playing casino games on an iPad is the ultimate online gaming experience. The 12.9-inch iPad Pro provides the best graphics and gameplay, but all these tablet computers are compatible with real money mobile casino apps. The same goes for free gaming apps at the iTunes Apps Store.
In this guide to iPad gaming, you’ll learn the pros and cons of playing casino games with an Apple tablet. I’ll discuss why iPad gaming is better than iPhone gaming while providing tips on picking out the best model for your needs. This article discusses the best free casino apps at the Apps Store. I’ll provide a “best of” list of the real money mobile casino sites, too. When finished, you’ll know everything required to have the best mobile gaming sessions possible.
Best iPad Online Casinos
#1 Ranked Online Casino Site
- 3888 Casino
Deposit Options include:
- Operating in Good Standing Since 1997
- Great Graphics and Sounds that are Updated Frequently
- Fast and Secure Credit Card Deposits
100% up to $200100% up to €140100% up to £100
Popular iPad Casino Games
iPad gaming sites come in several different varieties: mobile online casinos, poker sites, mobile sportsbooks, bingo sites, and so on. Because gaming regulations are different from country-to-country, it was best in the beginning to have different forms of gaming on different sites. Mobile casinos have video slots, video poker, specialty games like real money keno and scratch cards, and table games like blackjack, baccarat, craps, and roulette.
The brand-name mobile casino sites now have mix tables games and slots with mobile poker and mobile sports betting. This produces one-stop iPad gambling. These sites also have a practice mode, so players can enjoy the same games for fun. Of course, the iTunes Apps Store has many free downloadable casino apps and slots apps. In many jurisdictions, you won’t be able to play for real money using iTunes Apps Store downloads. For that reason, I’ll discuss the best places for gamblers to play casino games with their iPad.
iPad Roulette Apps
Roulette is a game made for a tablet. Roulette’s betting layout is large and complicated, so it does not always work well with smartphones – especially lesser smartphones. Tablets have touchscreen capacity to show the entire betting layout in vivid fashion. Play French Roulette, so placing bets on Orphelins, Tiers, Final Bets, and Full/Complete Bets is easy. High rollers love French betting, so if you are a high roller, we recommend you try the iPad Pro roulette betting.
Bovada Roulette App
- Bovada Casino has 4 versions of mobile roulette games are European Roulette, American Roulette, Classic European Roulette, and Classic American Roulette.
- Bovada has a $3,000 welcome bonus and a $5000 bitcoin bonus with a 5% contribution rate for roulette.
- European Roulette has the French Roulette bets as a betting option.
- Bovada also has live dealer roulette available for bettors.
Live Dealer Casino Apps for iPad
Live casino gaming is the biggest trend in mobile gaming these days. Live dealer blackjack, roulette, and baccarat streams live on your iPad in real time. These are real dealers and croupiers, so the games need the excellent graphics of an iPad to experience the full enjoyment of the games.
BetOnline iPad Live Casino
- BetOnline Live Casino has a $3,000 welcome bonus for new mobile players, as well as a 100% bitcoin bonus.
- Bet Limits – BetOnline Live Casino appeals to low rollers and high rollers, as bets range between $1 and $1000.
- US-friendly online casino which accepts real money players from over 150 countries worldwide.
Slots for iPad
For many online gamblers, playing mobile slots is the key. If that’s the case with you, then playing video slots is most important. The iPad provides the kind of cinematic graphics that make 3D slots so entertaining. Ipad Pro slots provide the best gameplay that Flash and HTML5 can render and animate. Choose a mobile casino like Slots.lv, which is devoted to iOS video slots.
Slots.lv iPad Slots App
- Slots.lv uses RealTime Gaming (RTG) and Rival Gaming software to provide two excellent lists of mobile slots games.
- Progressive jackpots slots like Aztec’s Millions, Megasaur, Jackpot Pinatas, and Jackpot Cleopatra’s Gold have larger progressive jackpots.
- Exclusive slots games like Zombies vs. Cheerleaders, Bulletproof Babes, and Reign of Gnomes that you’ll find no place else.
- Slots.lv Casino has a $5,000 welcome bonus and a $7500 bitcoin bonus.
Play Blackjack on iPad
The best blackjack apps give players a chance to enjoy blackjack on the go. Carry your iPad with you to play single-deck blackjack or Perfect Pairs blackjack anywhere you go all day, anytime you want to play. Using an iPad provides the best graphics and gameplay,and is essential for live dealer mobile blackjack.
Café Casino iPad Blackjack
- 9 different variations of blackjack, including favorites like Classic Blackjack, Single-Deck, Double-Deck Blackjack, and Perfect Pairs.
- Café Casino also has the new Zappit Blackjack, which allows a player to call for a redraw if they don’t like their original deal.
- Players can enjoy Café Casino’s free $10 chip offer.
iPad Baccarat Apps
Baccarat has only three betting choices, so it is easy to adapt from a desktop computer to a tablet. Players should seek out live baccarat casinos with several game options. Another top concern iPad baccarat bettors should consider is the bet size a baccarat app allows. That is the reason our recommendation is Bovada Casino.
Bovada Baccarat for iPad
- Bovada has 2 versions of online baccarat, including Classic Baccarat and an enhanced-graphic game called Baccarat.
- Bovada Live Casino has two live baccarat games: Live Punto Banco and Live Super 6.
- Bet limits range between $5 and $2500 for both live dealer baccarat games
- Bovada’s live dealer baccarat variations for iPad have multiple tables available at any given time.
- Bovada.lv depositors receive a $3,000 welcome bonus.
iPad Video Poker Apps
Video poker players are much different than slots players, but they do have one thing in common: they both want many game variants. A good iPad video poker casino needs to have a dozen or more variants of video poker, along with single-hand and multi-hand versions of both games. If a mobile casino has other variations on video poker, that’s even better. For that reason, Ignition Casino is our choice for the best iPad video poker casino app.
Ignition Casino iPad Video Poker
- All Ignition Casino are available for mobile devices.
- In all, 17 video poker variants, including favorites like Jacks or Better, Joker Poker, and Loose Deuces.
- Ignition Casino has single-hand video poker, 3-hand, 10-hand, and 52-hand variations of multi-hand video poker.
- Ignition Casino has a $1,000 welcome bonus for new players with a 30% contribution rate.
Poker iPad Apps
Poker on the iPad has become the trendy way to play in the past few years. Mobile poker once was slow and clunky, but designers have simplified the graphics and streamlined the interface, so Texas Hold’em, Omaha, and Seven-Card Stud work seamlessly. iOS Texas Hold’em is the best version of poker, but only if you sign up with an elite mobile cardroom. Our choice if BetOnline Poker.
BetOnline iPad Poker
- All you have to do is scan the BetOnline Poker QR code with your device and you’ll be playing cards for real money in a few moments.
- BetOnline Mobile Poker has a $10,000 New Player Freeroll and weekly $130,000 Guaranteed Weekend Events.
- Special promotions like the $7500 GT Winner Series happen throughout the year, while Boost Poker, a Bad Beat Jackpot bonus, Windfall Poker, and Bounty Tournaments happen every day.
iPad Sports Betting
Popular sportsbook apps need to offer a global range of sporting events: European football, basketball, tennis, golf, American football, baseball, hockey, cricket, horse racing, MMA, and boxing. A good mobile bookmaker needs lots of proposition bets, eSports bets, and virtual sports bets. Most important, the best iPad sports betting apps support live/in-play betting.
BetOnline.ag on iPad
- BetOnline’s iPad app supports live in-play betting.
- The mobile site has categories devoted to NFL football, NBA basketball, NHL hockey, MLB baseball, APT tennis, PGA golf, EPL and Champions League football, world championship boxing, and Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
- BetOnline has sections for player props, games props, and futures betting.
- You can choose from different bonus options – $50 no-deposit bonus, a $25 risk-free bonus chip, and a $25 live in-play betting bonus.
5 Pros and Cons of iPad Gaming
Apple iOS products are considered the best in their categories. While iPad and iPhone products can be pricey, real money casino gaming for iPad is the best experience you can have with mobile slots and table games. Even the best products have their drawbacks and opportunity costs, so here is a list of the 5 pros and cons of using mobile casino apps.
Pros and Cons of iPad Mobile Casinos
iPad Gaming Pros
- Ease of Use: Due to the use of 10-inch to 12-inch touchscreens and A10X/A10 Fusion chips, iPads have the graphics and processing power to make mobile slots pop off the screen. Graphics and gameplay are great. It is also a lot more intuitive than using an Android tablet.
- iOS Safety and Security: Apple iOS designers have the fastest updates and patches of any mobile companies, so the safety and security of your casino gaming are world-class.
- Mobile Convenience: The great thing about mobile casino gaming is you can enjoy it anywhere you go all day. Take an iPad to play casino games while sitting in the doctor’s office, waiting for a table at a restaurant, or driving in an Uber.
- Apple’s Stability: Apple iOS design is a closed system, but that means it’s a stable design environment. iOS updates are automatic unless you change the defaults, so any changes to a casino, poker, or sports betting apps should happen automatically.
- iTunes App Store Selection: Players in the UK and continental Europe have access to many real money gaming apps at the iTunes Apps Store. American and Australian players have fewer options, but mobile casinos take up the slack. Ignition Casino and Slots.lv provide support to both groups of casino bettors.
Cons of iPad Gaming
- Fewer Casino Apps: Compared to Google Play, the iTunes App Store has fewer casino or gaming apps in general. The Android OS is an open-source operating system, so many game designers develop games first for Google Play. The iOS still has many slots, blackjack, and roulette games, but they might not be available for iPad as soon as they are for Android device.
- Expensive: Buying a 12.9-in. iPad Pro with 128GB and both Wi-Fi and cellular costs $1079, while a 32GB costs $799. Many with expensive iPhones won’t want the added expense of a top-rank tablet computer. High rollers and dedicated real money players should invest in an iPad Pro for the ultimate mobile casino gaming experience.
- Limited Customization: The tablet experience on an iPad is less customizable than an Android tablet. Widgets don’t work on the home screen and some apps won’t work. This hardly affects your casino gambling experience, but a few might not work the way you want them to.
- Gaming App Security Updates: Because Apple has restrictions on gambling-related content, those who design casino programs might be slower to fix security concerns on their applications. This concern is somewhat exaggerated among gamers, but while your iPad has very fast security updates, the game app itself might not have patches and updates as fast as one might expect.
- Limited US Casino Apps: Americans have few choices when it comes to real money casinos in the iTunes Apps Store. Players in the New Jersey gaming market can download 888 Casino, Golden Nugget, SugarHouse Casino, and Tropicana apps, but other US players can’t access such gaming options at the moment.
The Top Free iPad Apps
Not everyone wants to play for real money. Those who prefer to play casino games for practice or entertainment probably want to know which gaming options to download from the iTunes Apps Store. In the space below, I discuss free casinos and betting games available at the Apps Store. Some have in-game purchases for reloading casino chips, though most will automatically reload if you wait a few hours. While gamblers in the United Kingdom or New Jersey can download a few real money iPad casino apps, most players need to go to an online or mobile casino to play slots or table games for real money.
Slotomania from Playtika is the most popular free iPhone slots app. Playtika was a part of Caesars Interactive at a time, though it’s now its own developer. Slotomania has more than 100 free iPad slots games. Players start with 10,000 coins. Compete with friends to see who collects the biggest coin stack.
Big Fish Casino
Big Fish Casino is another sought-after free-to-play mobile casino app. Big Fish Casino has nearly 70,000 reviews and a total rating of 4.6 out of 5 at the iTunes Store. The selection includes table games like blackjack, roulette, and baccarat, as well as Texas Hold’em.
GSN Casino is a slot machine game from the Game Show Network. Those who download the GSN Casino app to their iPad can play licensed mobile slots like Deal or No Deal Slots or Wheel of Fortune Slots. Not every game is licensed, so you have a selection including American Buffalo Slots, Riches of Egypt, Valkyrie Queen, Luck o’ the Emeralds, or Classic 777 Slots. GSN Casino includes Video Poker, Outlaw Video Poker, Jacks or Better Video Poker, and Deuces Wild.
Jackpot City Casino
Jackpot City Casino is a free gaming app which allows players to try out Microgaming’s slots and table game content. Microgaming is the software used in famous sites like William Hill, PokerStars Spain, PartyPoker, SportingBet, Betsson Casino, Unibet, Mr. Green, Vera & John, and Leo Vegas. Dice Device gaming designed the iPad app, which includes popular games like Game of Thrones: 15-Line, Avalon, Thunderstruck II, and Game of Thrones: 243 Ways.
For those who prefer blackjack, we recommend the “Blackjack App” by TapTapBoom Ltd. Blackjack App has 4.6 stars out of 5 on the iTunes Store. This free-to-play iPad app helps players learn blackjack basic strategy while playing Classic Blackjack.
Latest iPad Models
The 12.9-in. iPad Pro is the biggest tablet computer from Apple. It has a retina display, ProMotion Technology, A10X Fusion chip, and 12MP for HD video and brilliant gameplay. The 10.5-in. iPad Pro has all the same specs, though its touchscreen is smaller and won’t have quite as much space for roulette bet layouts, craps bets, and slots graphics. The smaller iPad Pro is still plenty big and should handle all your gaming needs.
The 9.7″ iPad has a retina display, A10 Fusion chip, and 8MP for HD video. The 7.9″ iPad Mini 4 has the same features but uses an A8 chip and the same 8MP. All four models are compatible with Bluetooth gaming keyboards. The traditional tablets are going to handle mobile casino gameplay better than most Android or Windows 10 Mobile tablets. The iPad Mini 4 is closer to the size of an iPhone 8+, so slots and roulette graphics might not be at the level you want. Blackjack, baccarat, and video poker should work well on the iPad 4 Mini.
If you want the best all-around mobile casino gaming experience, you want to own an iPad. Using the Pro version for mobile slots is the high-end way to bet online for real money. While Android devices have some built-in advantages, the Apple Corporation produces a hardware and software specifically designed to work together.
iOS devices like iPad and iPhone might not have quite as many betting options, but what happens on Google Play and the iTunes Store really don’t matter to real money mobile gamblers. All the best mobile casinos are optimized for iPad casino betting, so mobile slots, video poker, blackjack, roulette, and baccarat are best on the iPad. Now that you see the full overview of iPad mobile casino apps, go to one of our recommended casinos and start playing today!