CasinoBeats Malta 2020 is the second edition of the premier online casino exhibition and conference. After a successful inaugural edition, this year’s event will take place from March 24 – 26, 2020. The focus will revolve around top-notch content with speakers from leading companies in the industry and exceptional networking opportunities.
Over 1,500 senior-level participants, ranging from regulators, operators, and providers to affiliates, are expected to attend. A panel of industry experts will discuss the challenges and opportunities facing the online gambling sector.
- CasinoBeats Malta will take place from March 24 – 26, 2020
- The event will bring together over 1,500 industry experts
- It will bring vital industry insight and networking opportunities
The Premier Online Casino Exhibition and Conference
CasinoBeats Malta 2020 will bring together speakers from leading industry companies, from operators, affiliates, suppliers to regulators. Both exhibitors and speakers will offer invaluable networking opportunities to any organizations that want to expand and grow within the online casino sector. Attendees will get the chance to hear from representatives of some of the leading online gambling companies, such as LeoVegas, GVC, William Hill, and Rizk Casino.
Exhibitors and Sponsors
The following table highlights some of the headline sponsors, strategic and media partners, as well as operators that will attend the event.
|EveryGame!||Global Gaming Expo||NetEnt|
|Videoslots||iBet Directory||William Hill|
|Gaming Malta||International Gaming Institute||Betway|
|Spinmatic||Casino Journal||Stars Group|
|Scientific Games||Calvin Ayre||Casumo|
CasinoBeats Malta 2020 Agenda
This year’s event will be held at the InterContinental Malta. It will offer world-class hospitality, including networking drinks, lunch, refreshments, and evening parties in appealing locations. Take a look at some of the activities and conferences that will take place during the two-day event.
Tuesday, March 24
- Pre-registration – Attendees will get the chance to pre-register from 3:00 pm until 9:00 pm. The Networking & Drinks event will begin at 6:30 pm.
Wednesday, March 25
- Slots 2020 – Speakers will talk about gamification in slots, RTP, and operators will share their secrets about innovation and implementing slots in their offerings. They will also talk about how players have changed, and what the future holds for slot games.
- Regulation & Compliance – Attendees will learn about technical compliance and how it clears the way of prosperity. They will also hear how Sweden overcame the adjustment period, and how online casinos became big in Japan. Another topic on the agenda is how betting is changing the US casino landscape and whether compliance is the enemy of innovation.
Thursday, March 26
- Gaming 2020 – The future of live casinos, poker, lottery, and online bingo will be discussed in the Gaming 2020 events.
- Payment Expert Forum – Experts will talk about gambling payment restrictions, cryptocurrencies, and the future of Payment Service Providers (PSPs).
- Working in Malta – Speakers will talk about job opportunities in Malta, the shortage of skilled professionals, and the resourcing challenge.
- Official Closing Party – Molly’s Malta Game will take place during the Official Closing Party. The tournament will feature a representative from 100 companies who will battle it out for a cash prize for a charity of their choice. The winner will also be presented an award by Molly Bloom herself.
Who is Molly Bloom?
Molly Bloom, also known as “Hollywood’s poker princess”, is notorious for having built one of the most exclusive high-stakes underground poker games in Los Angeles.
In December 2017, a film adaptation of her book, Molly’s Game, made its US debut.
Quality Gambling Content and Insights
After a highly successful first staging, CasinoBeats Malta 2020 will surely not disappoint. They will once again bring valuable industry insights, as well as plenty of networking opportunities. Reflecting on this year’s edition, CasinoBeats Managing Director, Stewart Darkin, said:
What we have learned is that the Malta iGaming community is vibrant and agile, with companies very keen to engage with the CasinoBeats way of doing things. We are very excited about returning to Malta in March, with a bigger event that reflects the desire of the island’s gaming sector to engage with thoughtful content and unrivaled networking opportunities