Money Order Online Casinos
A money order is one form of payment that players can use to enjoy online casino gaming. With online casino money order deposits, players have a tangible way to add funds to their online gaming account. Easily visit a retail store to purchase a money order for your financial needs.
Key Benefits of using money order at an online casino:
- It’s a simple form of payment for online casino gaming
- Readily available in cities across the United States
- Control the amount of money you place into your online casino account
Learning more about money orders can help you determine if this option will work best to add funds to your casino account.
Money Order Banking
Everything You Need to Know
Online Casinos with the Best Deposit Methods
#1 Ranked Online Casino Site
How Money Orders at Online Casino Work
You can get money orders at retail stores such as Wal-Mart, convenience stores, grocery stores, the post office, and check cashing locations. Players will need to visit a nearby establishment and purchase the money order for the amount they wish to deposit. Make sure to add the online casino to the order.
Once you have the money order, you need to ship it to the online casino via UPS, FedEx, etc. The site’s customer support can be helpful in this process. Casinos like BetOnline will walk you through the process so that you can easily use the money order to fund your online gaming account.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Money Orders at an Online Casino
- A simple solution for depositing funds into your online gaming account
- Budget your gaming by creating a money order for a specific amount
- Anonymous format for adding funds, ensuring financial security
- It takes time to arrive at the online casino and into your gaming account
- Requires physically going to a store to purchase the money order and must be mailed to the casino
Top US Online Casinos that Accept Money Orders
Money orders are a quality option for posting funds anonymously. They are a reliable and simple way to deposit to begin enjoying your favorite online casino games, like slots and table games, at our top-rated recommended sites.
Below are the top online casinos that offer money orders for deposits. Some also provide the option for withdrawals.
|BetOnline||Min/Max Deposit: $300|
|Min/Max Payout: $500|
|Time 7 Business Days||Fees $80 for payout||Deposit Now!|
|Wild Casino||Min/Max Deposit: $300|
|Min/Max Deposit: Not Available||Min/Max Deposit: 5-7 business days||Min/Max Deposit: 7.5% deposit fee||Deposit Now!|
|5 Dimes||Min/Max Deposit: $100|
|Min/Max Deposit: $1,000|
|Min/Max Deposit: 12 hours after delivery||Min/Max Deposit: $80 for payout||Deposit Now!|
Using Money Orders at an Online Casino
Now we’ll walk you through how to use a money order at our recommended online casinos. Follow these steps to success if you are a beginner to money orders.
Making a Deposit Using Money Order
If you want to use a money order to fund your online casino account, follow these easy steps below:
- Sign up for an account at one of our recommended online casinos that accept money order for depositing
- Inquire with customer support for the proper address and how much money you can send.
- Bring cash to the business where you plan on purchasing the money order. (Keep in mind there may be a small fee.) Fill out the form based on the instructions provided by the online casino.
- Place the money order in an envelope with postage and send it off. After the casino receives your money order, they will add funds to your account.
Making a Payout Using Money Orders
Below you will learn how to get your payouts with money orders.
- Visit the cashier page and click on Money Order under the withdrawal category. Review your personal information, address, and any associated fees.
- If money order instructions are not listed, reach out to support. They may have to initiate the request.
Online casinos offer a variety of payout methods. Visit our withdrawal page for other options.
History of Money Orders
The money order has an interesting history. While used primarily in the United States, they began in Great Britain in 1792. By the mid-1800s, the United States Postal Service was using money orders instead of sending actual currency through the postal system. At this time, robberies were becoming prevalent.
Over time, the Post Office was not the only provider of money orders. Today, customers can purchase them from grocery stores, convenience stores, and businesses like Western Union. This payment method has anti-counterfeiting features and is considered one of the most difficult financial documents to fake. Thus, the option is great for online casino players due to security measures in place.
Other countries, aside from the US, offer money orders, including Japan and India. However, they are used for often in the United States.
Is Money Order the Right Banking Method For You?
If you are signing up for a new online casino account and need to make a deposit, a money order might be the best banking method for you. If you are wary of using a credit card or unfamiliar with Bitcoin, money orders are a safe alternative.
The secure financial option allows you to easily make a deposit and begin playing your favorite online casino games. Consider trying a money order with your next deposit!