Money Order Online Casinos
A money order is one form of payment that players can use to enjoy online casino gaming. With this online casino money order deposits, players have a physical way in which to place funds in their online gaming account. Easily visit a retail store to purchase a money order for your financial needs.
Key Benefits of using money order at an online casino:
- It’s a simple form of payment for online casino gaming
- Readily available in cities across the United States
- Control the amount of money you place into your online casino account
Learning more about money orders can help you to determine if this option will work best for you to add funds to your casino account.
Money Order Banking
Everything You Need to Know
Online Casinos with the Best Deposit Methods
#1 Ranked Online Casino Site
How Money Orders at Online Casino Work
Money orders can easily be purchased at retail stores such as Wal-Mart, convenience stores, grocery stores, the post office, check cashing stores and more. Players will need to visit a nearby establishment and purchase the money order for the amount they wish to deposit. The online casino where the payment will be going must be added to the order.
Once the money order has been created, it can then be shipped to the online casino via UPS, FedEx, etc. Support of an online casino can be very helpful in this process. Casino sites such as BetOnline will walk you through the process so that you can easily use the money order to fund your online gaming account.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Money Orders at an Online Casino
- Simple solution for depositing funds into your online gaming account
- Budget your gaming by creating a money order for a specific amount
- Anonymous format for adding funds, ensuring financial security
- Takes time to arrive at the online casino and into your gaming account
- Requires physically going to a store to purchase the money order and must be mailed to the casino
Top US Online Casinos that Accept Money Orders
For an anonymous format for depositing, money orders are a quality option. Easily make a deposit so that you can begin enjoying your favorite online casino games like slots and table games at our top-rated recommended sites. Below are a few examples of online casinos we recommend that offer money orders for depositing. Some also offer the option for withdrawal.
|BetOnline||Min/Max Deposit: $300|
|Min/Max Payout: $500|
|Time 7 business Days||Fees $80 for payout||Deposit Now!|
|Wild Casino||Min/Max Deposit: $300|
|Min/Max Deposit: Not Available||Min/Max Deposit: 5-7 business days||Min/Max Deposit: 7.5% deposit fee||Deposit Now!|
|5 Dimes||Min/Max Deposit: $100|
|Min/Max Deposit: $1,000|
|Min/Max Deposit: 12 hours after delivery||Min/Max Deposit: $80 for payout||Deposit Now!|
Using Money Orders at an Online Casino
Using a money order is an easy option for depositing at several of our recommended online casinos. It can also be used to withdraw funds, though not offered as much as the deposit format. Learning how to use this method is simple, even if you are a beginner to money orders.
Making a Deposit Using Money Order
If you want to use a money order to fund your online casino account, follow these easy steps below:
- Sign up for an account at one of our recommended online casinos that accept money order for depositing
- Inquire with customer support as to how you should send a money order deposit. You need to know the proper address for the casino sending. Also inquire as to how much money you can send, including learning more about minimum and maximum amounts allowed.
- Bring cash to the business where you plan on purchasing the money order. Most venues only accept cash payments. You will also be charged a small fee for purchasing. The fee is usually around $3 or so. Fill out the format based on the instructions provided by the online casino. You may need to write the username at the casino on the money order or other information.
- Place the money order in an envelope. Address the envelope with the casino’s details. Apply postage and place in your mailbox. After the casino receives your money order, it will be credited to your account.
Making a Payout Using Money Orders
Below you will learn how to get your payouts with money orders.
- Visit the Cashier. Click on Money Order under the Withdrawal category. Payment should be made and sent to your address. Be sure that your correct address is on file at the online casino. A fee will most likely be charged. This fee is usually $80.
- If money order instructions are not listed under the Withdrawal option in the Cashier, reach out to support. They may have to initiate the request.
Online casinos offer a variety of payout methods. If you are interested in learning what other banking methods exist visit out withdrawal page.
History of Money Orders
The money order has an interesting history. While used primarily in the United States, they actually began in Great Britain in 1792. By the mid-1800s, the United States Postal Service was using money orders instead of sending actual currency through the postal system. At this time, robberies were becoming prevalent.
Over time, the Post Office was not the only provider of money orders. Today, customers can purchase them from grocery stores, convenience stores, businesses like Western Union, and more. This payment method has an anti-counterfeiting features and are considered to be one of the most difficult financial documents to counterfeit. Because of this, the option is considered a great one for online casino players due to security measures in place.
Other countries aside from the US offer money orders including Japan and India, however, they are more prevalently used in the United States.
Is Money Order the Right Banking Method For You?
If you are signing up for a new online casino account and need to make a deposit, a money order might be the best banking method for you. If you are wary of using a credit card or unfamiliar with Bitcoin, money orders are a safe alternative.
The secure financial option allows you to easily make a deposit and begin playing your favorite online casino games as soon as the payment method is received. Consider trying a money order with your next deposit to give this option a try for your online casino gaming needs!