What Information Do We Collect?
When registering at OUSC, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, or other details to help you with your experience.
When Do We Collect Information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways.
- To personalize your experience and deliver the type of content and product offerings you are most interested in.
- To improve our website in order to serve you better.
- To follow up with them after correspondence.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, any sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
Viewing or Deleting Your Personal Information
You can view the personal information we collect anytime by logging into our website. You can easily export your data and user information at anytime as well when logged in.
You can unsubscribe to our emails at any time, and this will remove you from our mailing list. We can manually remove your account by contacting us as well.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
If you turn cookies off, it will turn off some of the features of the site. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad services functions as they relate to our website.
Demographics and Interests Reporting
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States, and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 14 business days.
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
For more information, visit the CFC Education Foundation website.
In accordance to CalOPPA, we agree to the following.
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by logging in to your account.
- We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
– Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
– Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following.
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control.
The United States’ consumer protection agency, the Federal Trade Commission, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Acceptance of Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Prefer to Play Instead?
Here are some of our top-recommended online casinos to get you started playing for real money.
|RANK||ONLINE CASINO||WELCOME BONUS||BEST FOR||START|
|1||Red Dog Casino||WELCOME BONUS $8,000 Welcome Bonus||BEST FOR Online Slots and Video Poker||Play Now|
|2||DuckyLuck Casino||WELCOME BONUS 500% up to $7,500||BEST FOR Online Slots||Play Now|
|3||SlotsandCasino||WELCOME BONUS 300% up to $4,500||BEST FOR Online Games||Play Now|
|4||Bovada Casino||WELCOME BONUS 125% up to $3,750||BEST FOR Quick Payouts||Play Now|
|5||Wild Casino||WELCOME BONUS 100% up to $5,000||BEST FOR Online Slots||Play Now|
|6||Super Slots||WELCOME BONUS 250% up to $6,000||BEST FOR Online Slots||Play Now|
|7||Las Atlantis||WELCOME BONUS 280% up to $14,000||BEST FOR Slots Bonuses||Play Now|
|8||Drake Casino||WELCOME BONUS 300% up to $6,000||BEST FOR Slots||Play Now|
|9||Lucky Red||WELCOME BONUS 400% up to $4,000||BEST FOR Daily Bonuses||Play Now|
|10||Ignition Casino||WELCOME BONUS 150% up to $1,500||BEST FOR Customer Support||Play Now|