Las Vegas Casinos and Games
For generations, Las Vegas has been the casino destination in the United States. It annually receives over 42 million total visitors and reports an average of $1.063 billion in revenue each year. This makes it 2nd only to New York City in international tourism among US cities.
Las Vegas casinos have the widest selection of games, the highest and lowest bet limits, the best rules, and the most competitive odds. Besides the 104 casinos in Las Vegas, the city has a vibrant nightlife, epic landmarks, and world-famous shows.
Las Vegas Casinos and Games
Everything About the Sin City Casinos
Why You Should Visit and Experience Las Vegas:
- World Famous Casinos: The Las Vegas Strip is home to world famous casinos like MGM Grand, Caesars Palace, Venetian Las Vegas, Bellagio, and Wynn Las Vegas.
- Hundreds of Casino Games: You will find dozens of opulent resorts featuring table games, slots, and poker with the best odds in the United States.
- Amazing Night Clubs and Restaurants: Las Vegas has world-famous nightclubs and restaurants. Mingle with the trendiest crowds, experience the best DJs and dine at restaurants founded by top chefs.
- Entertainment in Every Corner: Sin City is both a tourist destination and the leisure capital of America. Enjoy free street entertainment, ride thrill rides or experience the view from the 2nd tallest observation deck in North America.
- Get Pampered and Relax: If you prefer spa treatments, visit the famous spas to be pampered like royalty.
- Las Vegas Shows: From the Rat Pack to Elvis Presley, Las Vegas shows have been a big attraction for eight decades.
- Amazing Acrobatic Shows: Cirque du Soleil features shows like Ka, O, Mystere, and Zumanity, while the Le Reve: The Dream water show and the Absinthe live circus remain must-see attractions.
Las Vegas Casino Surveys
The OUSC Las Vegas Surveys help players find which Vegas casinos have their favorite game. We have two different surveys:
Our complete surveys act as a directory to the best casinos and games in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Blackjack Survey
Our blackjack survey divides Las Vegas twenty-one into two broad categories, making it easier to find the exact set of blackjack rules and bet limits you prefer. You will be able to find the casinos based on their location or by their rules.
If you ever wanted to play different blackjack variations in Vegas, including video blackjack, we have the guide to help you find those games in Las Vegas. Wherever you’re staying in Las Vegas, you’ll quickly be able to find the best blackjack games in your part of town.
Las Vegas Table Games Survey
Our table games survey contains 22 games you’ll find on Las Vegas casino floors. Visit the page to learn where the best versions of old favorites like craps, baccarat, and roulette can be found. You will also be able to find the casinos with the best rules and lowest bet limit.
The survey doesn’t stop there. Visitors to Las Vegas love to play obscure games they can’t find in smaller regional casinos. Our survey shows where to find uncommon games and less well-known table poker games. If you prefer more popular table poker variants, we provide information on the bet limits for popular Las Vegas table poker games.
How To Use The Vegas Survey
Let’s say you want to find where the best version of Single-Deck Blackjack can be found in Las Vegas. Look through our Blackjack Survey to discover the casinos with the best rules or the lowest bet minimum. If you want to find baccarat played for the highest stakes, you can read our Table Games Survey to locate the Vegas Strip casinos which cater to baccarat high rollers.
Our surveys are divided into two main categories that we highlight below. Follow these simple steps to get the most out of the survey!
- Choose the blackjack survey or the casino table game survey.
- On the survey hub, you will find a directory of articles specific to the game variants and other rules players find important.
- Search our resources until you find the Las Vegas table game with the exact rules and bet limits you prefer.
- Like us, print us, share us!
Whether you prefer the Las Vegas Strip, Downtown Las Vegas, or Off-the-Strip locations, OUSC’s surveys have the information you want and need all in one place!
How The Las Vegas Survey Comes to Life
OnlineUnitedStatesCasinos has a team of top USA casino specialists that are in charge of visiting Vegas venues and gathering the information we use. John Mehaffey, an expert in this field, has compiled much of the information used in the games surveys.
Our team keeps in touch with each Vegas casino in order to always have the most updated and accurate information possible, so readers have the best information. Our combination of expert insight and frequently updated data is why our Las Vegas Survey is the most trusted online resource for Las Vegas table games.