Max Quest Game Series Review
|Max Quest Slot Details|
|Game Name||Max Quest|
|Game Type||Action Game|
|Release Date||To Be Confirmed|
|Max Win||6,000 x Max Room Bet|
Max Quest series are unique online slots created by Betsoft. This series breaks down the boundaries of what is considered a “slot” and offers a game that is almost like a shooter mixed in with an RPG.
The title that started it all, Max Quest Wrath of Ra, was an award-winning game with role-playing, avatars, and a multi-player experience.
It has gone out of circulation, but Betsoft is now expanding the series with two titles that will strengthen the ranks of the Max Quest Universe – Dead Man’s Cove and Mission: Amazon. The next chapter in the wildly popular franchise is sure to entertain gamblers.
Max Quest Review
All You Need to Know About This Slot
Max Quest Series
Max Quest has a different concept than regular slot machine games. Here adventure, treasure, and weapons take you through various rooms as players complete quests. Check out the titles that this cutting-edge slot series offers below.
Max Quest: Wrath of Ra
Max Quest: Wrath of Ra is no longer available at online casinos, but it’s the game that started it all for the series.
Players were greeted by professor Professor Finnley Orgarian, who invited them to begin the adventure by seeking the lost treasure within Egypt’s tombs.
Instead of spinning the reels, enemy targets moved across the screen. The objective was to shoot at the targets and match symbols to win. This title offered single and multi-player modes with up to five others using custom avatars.
How to Play
Each enemy had a seven-tiered prize. Every time one of the enemies was defeated, ratings increased, and more benefits were earned. Below are some of the main features of this game.
- Enemies: There were four different types of scarabs, wrapped mummies that act as minions and guards, and two Bataanta and a warrior. Each of these enemies provided a payout based on how many you shot.
- Bonus: At the end of each round, a special God Event could be activated at random. Players who were in a room when this round began had the opportunity to destroy a Pharaoh God. If the god was destroyed, cash prizes were offered along with a collectible treasure.
- Loot chests: There were three types of loot chests: green, blue, and red jeweled chests. Each chest offered a varying amount of additional ammo based on the weapon type.
Max Quest: Dead Man’s Cove
Max Quest: Dead Man’s Cove takes the team of heroes on an adventure across the high seas in search of new wealth, but as anticipated, there’s a dark force at work. Zombie pirates guard the treasures, and there’s only one way forward, and that’s through with guns blazing.
As you progress, you’ll encounter incredible loot, increasingly frightening foes, instant cash prizes, multipliers, and even mini-games.
But don’t worry, you’ll have up to five allies in the form of other online players joining you in the epic onslaught.
How to Play
The objective is to shoot and kill Captain Blackbeard’s hoard to earn rewards. When you start your adventure, you’re directed to the game’s lobby, where you’ll be able to pick a room based on coin denomination ranging from 0.01 up to 1.00 coins.
- Enemies: Each enemy has a fixed number of Hit Points (HP), which signifies its strength. The higher the number, the more difficult it is to smite. Payouts are linked to the amount of damage you’ve inflicted; the greater the damage, the larger the payout.
- Prizes: Each kill awards a cash prize, a special weapon, or a treasure chest key. Collect three of the same keys to unlock a treasure chest that contains a special weapon and a multiplier of up to 150x.
- Experience Points: The death of an enemy potentially triggers a multiplier of up to 6,000x and the appearance of one of the three Legendary Enemies that include Blackbeard himself. This title also features Experience Points, which are awarded for each kill and displayed on the leaderboard.
Max Quest: Mission Amazon
Max Quest: Mission: Amazon is fundamentally a multi-player shooter game with the added benefit of winning real money (RTP: 97.5%).
It sets you off into the deepest, darkest jungles in pursuit of treasure. You’ll need to shoot your way through fully animated hordes of beasts, critters, and paranormal characters that replace symbols you’d ordinarily find in video slots.
This title boasts a slots engine that equates every shot fired to a wager or a “spin.“ As you progress from one level to the next, you’ll have the opportunity of scoring even more cash, weapons, and treasure. Look out for multipliers, and prize wheels, and instant cash prizes.
How to Play
Once you’ve picked your room, which denotes your coin denomination (0.01 up to 1.00), you’ll be able to choose an avatar of your liking. Selecting an avatar serves to differentiate the different players in the room as you’ll be up against five others in the game.
- Enemies: Smaller targets offer smaller but more frequent payouts, while larger targets offer bigger win multipliers of up to 6,000x, although they are harder to attain.
- Payouts: Each beast has a different Hit Points number; the greater the number, the more difficult it is to defeat. When you kill a creature, you’ll receive one of three prizes consisting of cash, special weapons, or treasures. Plus, the demise of a creature could trigger the appearance of a Legendary Enemy with a higher payout
- Experience Points: The game also features Experience Points for the number of kills you’ve logged. These points determine your ranking on the leaderboard.
Max Quest Special Features
If you are looking for a new style of an online slot with a video game experience, then Max Quest is one to try. Betsoft’s series is unique and offers a nice break from the traditional reel-spinning. Below are some special features you can expect from these titles.
XP points will help your ranking on the leaderboards. You also get more Experience Points when you complete quests, win treasures, and defeat an enemy.
XP works to increase your player level and leaderboard status, but it does not have a monetary value or affects your bet.
With Max Quest, there is an in-game leaderboard competition. Players compete against each other to earn a spot on the leaderboard.
If you are in the first place, you can win a treasure chest containing prizes. Those who are at the lower end receive additional XP to move up.
Quests have difficulty levels ranging from 1–5. Once you complete a quest, you earn XP Points. This helps you move up on the leaderboard.
Quests can include hunting for hidden treasure, killing a set of enemies, etc. You can keep track of up to 25 missions on the Quest Log.
Play Max Quest Games and Win Real Money!
For an unforgettable, action-packed gaming experience, look no further. The role-playing adventure is incredibly engaging, and it’s refreshing to try a game where you call the shots. It is completely different from traditional real money online slots.
Choose your weapon, choose your target, and choose your destiny. Try the Max Quest series, play for real money, and start winning today!