Live Super 6
Live Super 6 is a popular variant of baccarat that can be found at top online casinos that offer live dealer games. Casino site offers this variant within their Live Dealer category, providing players with a live setting in which to play the game for real money.
Benefits of playing Live Super 6
- Play with Live Dealer
- Fun Baccarat Variation
- Easy game to learn and play
With only three types of bets; the Banker, Player, and Tie, players who are new to this baccarat variant can catch on rather quickly. With live dealer Super 6, players can give the variant a try from home, learning more about the many options associated with traditional baccarat.
Live Dealer Super 6
Everything You Need to Know About Live Super 6
Best Live Super 6 Online Casinos
#1 Ranked Online Casino Site
- 1Super Slots
Deposit Options include:
- Quick USA Payouts, Credit Cards Accepted
- Great Selection of Slots & Table Games
- Legit & Reputable Mobile Friendly Casino
250% up to $6,000
- 3888 Casino
Deposit Options include:
- Operating in Good Standing Since 1997
- Great Graphics and Sounds that are Updated Frequently
- Fast and Secure Credit Card Deposits
100% up to $200100% up to €140100% up to £100
How to Play Live Dealer Super 6
Live Super 6 can be found at several of our recommended online casinos. Players located in the United States, as well as internationally, can access the game via Live Dealer sections. Playing the game is easy and once you feel comfortable, you can increase your wager or play the game at a land-based casino. Below you will learn how to start playing Live Super 6 at online casinos.
Sign Up at an Online Casino
Select an online or mobile casino that offers live Super 6 gaming. You will find our suggestions for the top online casinos offering live dealer casino Super 6 below.
Sign up for a new player account at the casino you choose. To do this, you will need to enter personal information into the sign-up form. This will include your full name, address, and email. You may have access to a no-deposit or deposit bonus when signing up depending on the casino you choose.
Make a Deposit at the Online Casino
Deposit funds into your account. Use a debit card, credit card, bank wire transfer, bitcoin or other methods available to place funds into your new account. This will ensure you can begin with real money Super 6 gameplay.
Find Live Dealer Section
Locate the live Super 6 page. At most of our recommended online casinos, you will find a tab for Live Dealer. Click on that tab to find Super 6. The game should automatically open and you will be able to play instantly from your device once you click on it.
Get a Feel for the Game
Learn how the game works. Click on the option to bet, learn how to chat with the dealer and meet other players. Our recommended online casinos for live Super 6 offer easy and intuitive interfaces for gaming.
Review all the Rules
Most of the Super 6 games on offer will include information on the game. Review the details if you need help understanding the layout and how to play.
Don’t Forget to Cashout
Remember to cash out. Any winnings you earn can be cashed when you are done playing. Visit the cashier to make a withdrawal. Depending on the method you choose, it might take 24 hours or a few days to complete.
Best Online Casinos for Live Super 6
Live Dealer Casino Super 6, is offered at several online casinos. Players located in the United States will find options for gameplay at online gaming sites such as MyBookie and BetOnline. On the table below you will find top US online casinos that have Live Super 6.
|RANK||LIVE CASINO||MIN BET||MAX BET||START|
|1||Wild Casino||MIN BET $1||MAX BET $5,000||Play Now|
|2||Las Atlantis||MIN BET $5||MAX BET $1,000||Play Now|
|3||Super Slots||MIN BET $1||MAX BET $5,000||Play Now|
|4||BetUS||MIN BET $5||MAX BET $1,000||Play Now|
|5||BetOnline Casino||MIN BET $1||MAX BET $5,000||Play Now|
Super 6 Live Dealer Rules
With live Super 6, players have the option to wager on the Banker, Player or the Tie, or a combination of those three. You are essentially betting on who you think will have a higher score when the round comes to an end.
Decide where to place your bets and then cards will be dealt. The Player makes the firsts move, drawing a card or staying. The Banker acts next and will make moves based on the Player’s actions. If a Tie is present, then that wager will pay 8 to 1.
Live Super 6 Rules
- Six-Deck Shoe: Live Super 6 is played with a six-deck shoe
- No Value Cards: Face cards and 10s have no value
- Face Value Cards: Cards less than a 10 are counted at face value
- Ace Value: In Super 6, an ace is worth 1 point
- Card Suits: The suits of the cards have no effect on the game
- Only Single Digits Counted: Keep in minf that only single digit values are counted at this game
- Double Digit Count: A count that is a double-digit will see the left digit dropped (15 would be a 5)
- Max 3 Card Hand: In this game each hand can only have a maximum of 3 cards
- Natural Hand: If the Player or Banker have an 8 or 9 total with the first two cards, no more cards are drawn. This is a natural hand. If the Player has a 5 or less then they draw a third card. If the player does not take a third card, the Banker’s hand will stand on a 6 or higher, taking a third card on 5 or less.
- Third Card Rule:The Banker has a third card rule they must follow based on what they hold or the action of the Player.
Live Super 6 Table Set Up
Players will find the Super 6 table is set up like a traditional baccarat table. On the bottom right side, players can choose the value of their wager. Then click on the bet they wish to make at the bottom of the table. Side bets can also be found on this portion of the screen and clicked on to wager. When you place a wager, your chips will show up in the box of the bet. A wager on the Tie will show the chips in the Tie box, while the wager on the Player will show chips there.
Players are alerted to when bets are to be placed. Once the bets are in, the cards and dealt and no other wagers are allowed. Once the cards are dealt, players will see the outcome and be alerted in they won. Speak to the dealer or players by clicking on the message box at the top left of the table. Easily chat or use emojis to communicate.
Live Super 6 Strategies
There is no set strategy with Live Super 6 that can help guarantee a win. However, there are decisions you can make during gameplay that can increase the probability of a win. With the game, you can wager on the Banker, Player, or Tie. The Banker has a lower house edge of just over 1% so you stand to lose less if you wager on the banker.
There are also side bets that can be placed, including the Super 6 Side Bet and Dragon Bonus. These side bets are not guarantees and cost you more on top of your original bet. While they can be fun to place, you will stand to lose less if you avoid these extra wagering options.
Live Super 6 Payouts and House Edge
Learning the payouts and house edge of any casino game is very important. It will help you make the right decisions when you are playing, thus increasing your odds of winning. The following table contains Live Super 6 Payouts and House Edge.
Live Super 6 Payouts and House Edge
- Even Money Payouts: Player and Banker pay even money, at 1:1
- Banker Wins Payouts: When the Banker wins with a 6, 50% of the bet is paid, at 1:2 payout
- Tie Bet Pay: A Tie bet will pay 8:1.
- Side Bets: Super 6 side bet is an insurance wager to a Banker 6 win. Taking this side bet can result in a 12:1 payout if the banker wins with a 6.
- Dragon Bonus Side Bet: The Dragon Bonus Side bet is one that pays when the hand is a natural winner or if the hand wins by 4 points. The larger the margin with the win, the higher the payout. A natural hand winning by 9 points will earn a payout of 30:1.
Differences Between Baccarat and Super 6
Super 6 Baccarat and traditional Live baccarat are played the same way. The difference with Super 6 is that the game offers a different betting and payout structure. If you know how to play baccarat, then you can enjoy Super 6. However, it is important to learn how betting is completed and what the payouts are for varying bets.
Playing Live Super 6 from Mobile
Mobile betting is offered for Live Super 6. Players have to simply choose a mobile casino that offers live casino wagering via Android or iOS device. Online casinos like BetOnline are compatible with mobile devices via web browser. Easily access Super 6 in the Live Dealer section by using the web browser on your mobile.
Final Thoughts on Live Super 6
With Live Super 6, anyone can play and enjoy this baccarat game. Whether you enjoy card games or simply want to try a new Live Dealer game, Super 6 is a solid choice. The game features several betting options including side wagers, plus nice payouts. Chat with the dealer and other players while you take part, enjoying a social aspect to your online gameplay.
Try Super 6 Live Dealer at any of our recommended online casinos. You can easily find the game at BetOnline, Ignition, Bovada, Wild Casino and MyBookie Casino.